Elizabeth M. Mauro Reimbursement Program
The Actuary – A Career Change
The Actuary – A Career Change: Elizabeth M. Mauro Reimbursement Program recognizes the limited resources available to career changers aspiring to transition into the actuarial profession. This Actuarial Exam Reimbursement Program opportunity was established in memory of Elizabeth M. (Liz) Mauro to honor her dedication to becoming an actuary following several years in another profession. Our hope is that this reimbursement program, in Liz’s memory, will serve as a reminder of her dedication to helping others achieve their goals.
Important Dates for the Elizabeth M. Mauro Reimbursement Program
Applications Open (ON HOLD)
This award cycle covers the 2023-2024 school year period
Am I eligible?
- Must be 25 years or older by application deadline date
- Must not have received any Actuarial Designation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have passed at least one actuarial exam within the 24 months prior to the application due date
- Must not receive reimbursement for these exam registration fees and/or study materials from any other reimbursement program (including employee programs)
4 Steps to Apply for a Scholarship from The Actuarial Foundation
Applying for the Elizabeth M. Mauro Reimbursement Program is easy. Follow the steps below to get started. Note: The number of awards and the amount of awards may vary. The current opportunity covers the 2023-2024 school year period.
Read the scholarship description carefully.
Click on "View Requirements" to learn more about application requirements and guidelines.
Use the buttons below to create a new Submittable account or login.
Complete the application on Submittable.